Sunday 14 July 2013

D, but not the fun kind.

I like to evade reality. If I don't like facing something, be it a text message or a message of any sort, I just won't open it till my curiousity overpowers my fear, and I eventually read it.

This is one of those instances.

Well to be fair, most things that involve this person make me a bit scared.

Let's give this person a name, shall we? Perhaps an initial. D. Let's call this person D.
For a variety of reasons. Your perverted minds have probably concluded that D is for Dick. Whatever floats your boat. Heh.

Darling, Dear, Domination, Determination, Dedication.
Dickhead, Dipshit, Delusional, Destructive, Damaged.

Yeah, D is a suitable enough initial.

I have so much to write and say, but I really don't know where or how to start. hahahahaha

In a nutshell, I've put in A LOT. But D doesn't seem to realise it, or the way D seems so nonchalant about everything I've done. D is selfish. Doesn't think or realise how I may feel about things.

Do you even care?

It's always a rollercoaster when it comes to you.

I'm tired. Why do you have to do this to me, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment