Monday 25 March 2013

Chinese New Year + KL 2013

Warning: Picture Heavy Post!

This year's Chinese New Year was a tad bit different, in a good way!

Mum's makeshift Yee Sang because she couldn't find a bigger plate (She could, she was just lazy to wash it :P )



Some of my relatives came back from Singapore, so it was much merrier than previous Chinese New Year's!

We had our annual reunion dinner a few days before the first day of CNY.







My uncle and I <3 


Other photos will be uploaded on Facebook in due course.


After dinner, I picked up Ciara and Preston, and we headed to Bora for some drinks (for them, I had to drive). Emma and Max came to meet us later. It was a good night, and I really enjoyed their company! Probably one of the best ones this year. :)







On the third day of CNY, my dad brought Ciara and I to watch PSY perform at Han Chiang. It was such an interesting experience, filled with attempted (Note: attempted) political propaganda. My secondary school BM tuition teacher was one of the hosts for the event.





It was scorching hot, and the sun gave me a horrible tan line. So I had this tan line + tan line from Sports Day last November that had yet to fade. (As of this moment, I have three tan lines, the third one came from FOBISSEA filming, which I will mention in another post.)


That same night, we had dinner on the mainland with my dad's side of the family. I spilled tea all over myself :'(


My cousin and I  :) 


Fifth day of Chinese New Year, mum and dad brought Jeanne (my little niece), Adelynn, Ciara and I to Kek Lok Si Temple to visit. It was Jeanne and Ciara's first time. We also coincidentally met Nicole there - she was bringing her friends from New Zealand. It was pretty late by the time we got to the temple. We had dinner at All Seasons in Farlim, it's sort of a new F&B establishment. Whilst we were there, I bumped into Khailin and Joewen from my secondary school. (More like, they spotted me in Subway ;) ) We planned to go to the temple after dinner, but it started pouring. Like, pouring. Being the determined people we are, we waited for the rain to stop.








On Valentine's day itself, I went to 1st Avenue to take a peek at Ciara, who was working as an "ambassador" there, giving out roses to couples.



On the 15th of February, Ciara, James, Max and I went to KL for two nights. We met with Sunwoo there. Now, I would call this our YOLO KL trip, because honestly, it was crazy.

I'm uploading the decent photos here. Other photos will be uploaded in 5 years time (remind me).





Shittiest, most expensive manicure ever. 



We went to the theme park at Berjaya Times Square on the second day, and this happened on the Bumper Cars. :( 


The next day:


(Yes, I was reading on Freud. Sue me.)


5 packs of Shin Ramen and 1 carton of eggs later...



It was crazy, and the story of what happened will also be revealed in 5 years time. Maybe 2. (remind me)


So that sums up my Chinese New Year for the year of the Snake! On that note, tata my wonderful readers! (I know you're reading, although ALL of you remain silent and NEVER comment nor leave messages in the Chatbox :( please do let me know if you read my blog, it means a lot to me!)

Leaving you guys with a trail of kisses and hugs, because I'm in a good mood.


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. turned soooooo pretty until i cant really recognize u edi!!! leng lui!!

    ReplyDelete