Saturday 18 May 2013

I wonder how it feels like to be my parents.

The eldest daughter - smart but lazy, basically a failure. She doesn't want to disappoint them and so she pushes them away, and shuts herself away from them. But when all hell breaks lose, they don't know she's the one that regrets all her actions and even wishes she weren't born.

I regret everything I've ever done.

Define "to live life with no regrets".

I regret everything.

I don't tell my parents anything. Why? Because when I do, they'd use it to mock me.

"Don't let history repeat itself, your IGCSE's were horrible"

"Freedom? We gave you too much freedom!"


I'm trying to change myself. But it doesn't help if you're treating me like a 5 year old. I know the IB is no joke, and I'm trying. I'm so angry at myself. I need to bite something and claw something. The frustration.


Failure of life

What's the point of anything when no one believes in you anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment